Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fuzzy with polka dots

Black fluffy slippers with little bobbling fuzzy balls on my slippers...bobbing around as i walk, purple and white polka dot fuzzy socks (ankle length), black and white polka dot PJ bottoms (little polka dots...very woman/petite like), black tank top, and a worn out pink thin zip up PJ sweater (not too bad....its a victorias PJ outfit...zipper is broken...have to grab the main part of it to pull it up....lost the tab) It's 8 PM and Brian needs to go home, Marshall and I need a refill....2nd for today...at least for me....

Yep, thats what I am wearing and guess what?????!!!!! I wore it from the sixth floor...and my slippers make this loud sliding noise as I walk allll the way from Marshall's room toooo the doors exiting the his Pod.....to the elevators.....then.....down to the 2nd floor to get more refills for my diet coke and Marshall's  Dr Pepper at Taco Bell. 

So, Brian is with me...I look like a hoot....but do i care?  guess i do since i am typing this....but if i truly did then i wouldn't step out of the room like this......soooo not me btw....LOL I can deal with it...been here long enough...seen enough....get over it...

So, two big styroform  cups.....me making a ton of noise slicking across with my slippers, kiss Brian good night....wait at the elevators with a father and son....they look at me....then turn...then look...then turn....elevator doors open...father holds for me...i walk in....i tell him 6th floor...thank you....i sip/slurp my diet coke.....they look...turn away...look at eachother.....my door opens...i get off.....and I thank God it's over....LOL!!!!!! and i slick loudy across the floor thru the doors and way to the very end where Marshall's room is.....Good night!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment