Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Scattered

right now my life is like my backyard.....it's got little grass growing...and weeds are coming in and disrupting the grass that was growing.  not that my life is depressing, but it's getting scattered....to say the least.  okay, just got distracted.....Marshall was playing guitar with a volunteer and we were talking about the song he (Marshall is writing)...shhhhh it's a secret...lol!

But, lets see.....we got Marshall a pint of coffee ice cream and he decided to throw it up by the time i went to put mine in the family freezer...not good.  spoke with the attending and they not too worried...yes something to think about and discuss tomorrow morning but right now we will just keep moving...so, literally right after i am having this talk with the doc. i come in the room and he is playing guitar and marshall says "i want subway"  okay, i just told the doc that marshall won't eat here....lol!  so i told him that i will go down but he has to hit the "bad pump" first before he eats.  so he made the deal.  i went down in my AGAIN polka dot black and white pants with little white frills at the end, my hair up, no make up, a gray tank top, and a pink thin sweatshirt.......can't forget my LOUD slippers.....so, i am holding my Taco Bell cup (gotta refill it while i can), my wallet, and stuffed a napkin in my pocket with marshall's order...so, i am talking to brian on the phone telling him of the newest event...he wants to eat.....and i ask the subway dude...you closed....he said yes....and said "oh,.......ssssshhhhhooooooot" then he said just kidding...told him that wasn't nice i am just trying to get my child to eat...i laughed he did too....said okay, what would you like...then i asked for white bread..they are out.....said give me wheat i don't care......then he asked if i wanted it toasted....i said crud i don't know so he suggested lets do it lightly toasted...then all happy....bc i didn't know what marshall wanted.....so, i gave him marshall's list of what he wanted on it.  he asked if i needed anything else...i said no, he asked what my child was in for.....right after i gave him the credit card...i told him ahe has cancer nd he took it off and gave me my card back and told me that i should just go feed my child he didn't want to charge me.....then i was thankful and told him not to make me cry....and when i asked his name....oh, here i went making an ass of myself....LOL  as i was leaving......i said thank you and what is your name....i hear "terry...."  i say "terry"  no...."terry"  so it's "terry"....i laugh and say i can't hear worth crud....."harry"  so it's "harry"  no "harry"....so "harry"  then i get closer and he says "eeeerrrrriccccc"  oh "eric" yep.....what's your name..."brigdet"....okay, told him i am not that blonde....LOL!  so embarrassing....and i had to srew his name up when he gave me a free foot long.....so, no makeup, loud slippers, hair a mess, mismatched pjs, can't hear.....yep....nice!  just want to be normal.....poor guy.  hopefully i can go back tomorrow and be normal and hear correctly

so, when i started typing i was all serious and then now look at me.  i had this big speal on grass, my life...etc and now it doesn't seem relevant....ok, just like my yard....disrupted not uniform not pretty.....if you saw my yard...it's like a red necks.....embarrassing except i care about it but don't have the time or the means to do anything about it so we ignore it and hope that one day we will look out and see a gorgeous yard or something that doesn't look like it came out of the back yard of a junk yard....so pathetic.....
trying to get him to eat is a joke...now he won't eat...i had a deal and he won't keep it....crap...so, he says he just needs to sniff his "peppermint gauze" and he will be good....so...lets see he still hasn't eaten...LOL  so glad i went

well, tonight has been a bust for me and typing....but i will try again later......gotta deal with new issues like why is marshall being put on TamiFlu ....why is it everytime i come here i have to deal with all these outside issues that i know nothing about....LOL

okay, did i mention my brain is scattered?  think this pretty much sums it up......was going for something meaningful and this is what i got...LOVE IT

2 comments:

  1. Wish I lived closer. I would help clean up your yard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget, the way you expressed yourself here is heart warming. It is nice to know that people still care about others and the attendant at subway gives me more faith in mankind. keep up your joie de vivre and it will all work out. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete