Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ready, Set...............GO

Well, let's see.....Marshall went into the Chemo Inn on Monday, I started full time on Monday, kids had baseball practices, my body gave up Thursday night, I couldn't work Friday, and Marshall got home Friday afternoon after going to get his Tux fixed and lunch with a friend in his PJs wearing his Sperry's.....what a picture.

Today, I have already drop off one kid for baseball practice, was dropping another off to find out game canceled (fields too wet), i am getting ready, and will drop off another, then go back to watch the game.  Need to shop with Catherine for a dress for a Freshman social her school is having, Marshall wants to look for a hat for Prom tonight, Colin has another game this afternoon that i have to find a ride home for him bc we will be gone dealing with Marshall, Sean i had to get him a ride to and back on his game tonight bc we will still and at same time dealing with Marshall and pictures and so forth...hate missing Sean's game....AGAIN

Man!!!!!!!  but it's all good.  it works out sometimes my kindergarten brain asks dumb questions, but i am used to feeling like a dork.

Also, last week two of the kids came down with the stomach bug.  so, we dealing with that too......along with work, and everything else.  it was a good one.....surprisingly.....quick in and out and only two got it!!!!! That's damn good if i say so myself.  now, my tummy had been off since Monday but not enough to stop you and make you think your sick, but my tummy has been off for awhile now so who knows.  i went to work on thursday and was so tired.  I never sleep in the hospital, didn't sleep here bc of storms that one night and kept watching the tv to make sure i didn't have to take kids to basement.......i drove to hospital and was so tired.....then went to eat with brian and i didn't feel good at all.  couldn't even finish my drink....and that is saying something...LOL!  Brian was like.....you can't finish......?  man, you don't feel good!  if i had the energy i would have laughed....i just kinda phumfed....

i tried to take a little nap before getting home bc i couldn't drive.  i couldn't even really drive that morning from the hospital to home, to work......i was like a drunk....LOL!   not really, but just tired enough that you can tell you have to double check before you do something.  and my brain wasn't noticing that when pulling out of parking lot at the light there was a green arrow to turn left (which i needed) so, when it turned yellow i stopped and saw the green light for go.......and i am sitting there.....bc my arrow is gone you know....but there are no cars coming.....poor car behind me has to honk.....LOL!!!!! i was like there is no arrow....dummy....i can go bc no cars......anyway, that night while trying to take a power nap before going home the nurses came in all loud........and don't get me started on the nurse that morning when for teh first time EVER i slept til 7:43 BUT COULD HAVE SLEPT LONGER IF SHE WOULD HAVE CLOSED THE BATHROOM DOOR TO FLUSH THE TOILET AFTER GETTING MARSHALL'S URINE SAMPLE.....don't get me started on that......oh no........not going there........so, where was i?  oh, yes......outside voices.......yes outside voices.....so, i give up.....leave....brian is eating chicken tenders and fries and the smell makes me want to throw up....i have to leave and marshall says...now you know what i go thru.....so, brian told me to hold up, but i couldn't stop or i would literally collapse.....he caught up with me in elevator....i was gonna drive myself, but i looked at him and said "take me home"  he did.....i felt awful.........went right to bed, my tummy was hurting real bad......had awful sleep for the 5th day in a row...but oh well.....no one is perfect.  friday morning i was debating on whether to go to work.  it still hurt i felt off and still soooooooooooooooo tired......i got ready for work and was sweating like a dog....do dogs sweat?  and knew no way could i do anything but be in bed.....so i had to text and tell them....no money for mama....LOL  i got a great nap in around 10:30 and didn't get up til 1 pm.  it was a sound sleep that no waking inbetween....i never have those.......so, today is saturday and i feel better now.  not 100% but better.  there is a hint of tummy.....there are side issues on that one...so, not complaining......

the constant is so tiring.....it took me 12 rounds to collapse....i guess that's good......didn't make it to the finish line but could be worse.  i told brian...i just wanted to collapse and give up in the hospital and let everyone pick me up and take me to a bed.....hee-hee......that's how little energy i had, but i made it and it's nothing compared to Marshall so i hate even stating my "hardships" when Marshall's is so greater...but he does need a mom to take care of him and those take their tole...at times.  we are almost done!!!! Bless marshall's heart.

Marshall is so excited for tonights Prom!!!! i can't believe it.  my oldest is going to Prom.....it's so exciting!  even as the son and not the daughter....LOL so we are going to where they are gonna meet and take pictures......i have become one of those parents that i make fun of.........

well, i need to run...have to put on my face in time to drop off colin...well, half put it on for drop off and then come back for the finishing up in time for the game......yes, i mostly always have my face on.....LOL!!!! it's my mom's fault......although she seems to always have that perfection at all times of day where as me......i have to keep reapplying....LOL  and i have two faces.....one that is bare minimum and acceptable and then full fledge face.....LOL!!  to be a girl that is this way.....i need help.....

the sun is out and it's gonna be a gorgeous hot day.  i am gonna enjoy it as much as i can......off i go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment